Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hey has anyone encountered any funkyness that messed up the functionality of their files of which were created in Flash 5, once they moved to Flash 6?
    This may be a dumb question, but do you need to have all of the frame actions on the same layer? I know it is a good idea to, but I didn't think you needed to. I have some stop actions on layer 3 or 4 with the rest of my frome actions on layer 1. But in Flash mx, it doesn't want to recognize those frame actions that I have in layers 3 or 4. If anyone has any experience with troubleshooting this problem, I would appreciate some advice.
    Thanks everybody!
    Nicholas
    IP

Hey has anyone encountered any funkyness that messed up the functionality of their files of which were created in Flash 5, once they moved to Flash 6?
    This may be a dumb question, but do you need to have all of the frame actions on the same layer? I know it is a good idea to, but I didn't think you needed to. I have some stop actions on layer 3 or 4 with the rest of my frome actions on layer 1. But in Flash mx, it doesn't want to recognize those frame actions that I have in layers 3 or 4. If anyone has any experience with troubleshooting this problem, I would appreciate some advice.
    Thanks everybody!
    Nicholas
    IP

weird - i haven't had those problems, yet...but then again, i've been in the practice of keeping my frame actions in the same layer...

has anyone else run into this problem?

hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    <font face="arial" size="2">
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    Interactive Developer
    http://www.bluespark.com
    </font>
    hth,
    Deep (just a guy)
    --
    Pradeep Kumar Nair, B.Math
    CTO
    9 Story Entertainment
    http://www.9story.com
    IP

In a file created new in MX, I have had no problems with this - with stop actions in one, and several actions in several other layers.

I have used the folder thingy to group actions.

www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    IP