Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fade

Thx!

Gary it was John that suggested the repeating, I just clarified the method because it's not totally intuitive.

Mike, you can alter the rate of fade by using another not very well known feature. If you click the profile button on the Transparency tool InfoBar (right arrow icon), you can adjust the fadedness, as you call it.

Charles,

Any chance of a more intuitive, multi-gradient transparency tool (akin to what is available with the fill tool?

Hey Guys,

I can not claim credit for this tip. It is right off one of the movies... Forget which one... Guess ya have to watch all of em. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

John...

You can do everything with the transparency tool that you can do with the fill tool...

Originally posted by Charles Moir:
    Gary it was John that suggested the repeating, I just clarified the method because it's not totally intuitive.

Mike, you can alter the rate of fade by using another not very well known feature. If you click the profile button on the Transparency tool InfoBar (right arrow icon), you can adjust the fadedness, as you call it.
    Amm... where is this button? i coudn't find it...

lol................ 2 sec after posting this i found it.

Thx alot any way!

I must admit I never use the above method, I always use the elliptical fill.

http://www.xlwebdesign.co.uk/tg/eliptical.png

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

It is always nice to try new thing... (lol)