Paulo,

Thanks for the additional information and explanation. I've posted your brush recipe in the Painter Forum at IDD and Cris Palomino has tried it. She had some questions about it and I suggested that we post samples there of what we're getting. Mine is posted, and I'll also post it here. It's not a painting, just something to show you how the brush is working for me (today, as yesterday it was different with no changes made by me except to reset Brush Tracking and move the Opacity and Grain sliders). Yesterday, I got a short full opacity stroke then the rest of the stroke was lowered opacity. Today, I could get a long stroke at full opacity and only when I lightened my (hand) pressure did it go to a lighter opacity. You'll see this in the sample below. I think you'll see that my brush stroke is quite different from yours and I wonder if you can tell me how to change what I'm doing with it to get something more like what you have. Yours is lovely, soft and natural looking.

(By the way, I'm enjoying this brush a lot, just want to use it the best way.)

Also, may I have your permission to post your explanation in the Painter Forum at IDD? I think it would help people there to understand how to use the brush.

Here's my sample:

http://www.pixelalley.com/painter-li...les-to-IDD.jpg

[This message was edited by Jinny Brown on June 09, 2001 at 16:01.]