Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hello to all my new graphics sit is open and please go and check it out i will be more then happy to make a graphic for you just email me my email is on the main page and it is under contacts also please let me know what you think of it thanks my web page is at http://www.geocities.com/imageman692...mageman692003/

Link disabled by moderator, copy and paste if you wish to view this site.

[This message was edited by Mike Bailey on November 17, 2003 at 00:38.]
    IP

hello to all my new graphics sit is open and please go and check it out i will be more then happy to make a graphic for you just email me my email is on the main page and it is under contacts also please let me know what you think of it thanks my web page is at http://www.geocities.com/imageman692...mageman692003/

Link disabled by moderator, copy and paste if you wish to view this site.

[This message was edited by Mike Bailey on November 17, 2003 at 00:38.]
    IP

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>please let me know what you think<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Along with the annoying popup adds,

Geocities placed an UNDESIRABLE suspicious spyware COOKIE on my computer.

I tracked your cookie.

This excerpt is from their site.

About DoubleClick

DoubleClick develops the tools that advertisers, direct marketers and web publishers use to plan, execute and analyze marketing programs. These powerful technologies have become leading tools for campaign management, online advertising and email delivery, direct marketing, marketing analytics, and data management. Designed to improve the performance and simplify the complexities of marketing, DoubleClick tools are a complete suite of integrated applications.

Consumers are embracing new forms of media and communication. They’re browsing in one channel and shopping in another. In this increasingly data-driven world, DoubleClick remains at the forefront of helping marketers efficiently reach consumers. As your business scales for the era of multi-channel marketing, let us help make your marketing work better.

Marketing Analytics

Our Marketing Analytics tools help clients measure performance within and across channels.

ChannelView
    For multi-channel marketers who need to accurately track customer behavior across channels, ChannelView is a web-based tool that helps marketers determine the return on investment of an email or direct marketing campaign across their web, retail stores and catalog call centers.

SiteAdvance
    For online merchants who need to understand the interaction between site traffic and transactions, SiteAdvance is a hosted, website measurement and analysis solution that provides in-depth marketing analytics connecting website metrics with multi-channel marketing data.
    IP