Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

http://www3.corel.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi...id=CC10Z9NOVSM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of another place to download this trial version of Corel Draw 10. It's 220 megs (WHOA!)and I don't want to have to use their download "helper" program ( I use Flashget ... www.amazesoft.com ). Anyway , it's nice to get a trial download from Corel as this was a beef with me in the last while. I just wish they broke it up (you download a bunch of programs in the suite all as one download!) .... anyway , If I can't find another download location I'll download it from that link above ... I hope this installer program allows me to pause ... because I don't think I'll download it all in one sitting :-) .

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com
    IP

http://www3.corel.com/cgi-bin/gx.cgi...id=CC10Z9NOVSM

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of another place to download this trial version of Corel Draw 10. It's 220 megs (WHOA!)and I don't want to have to use their download "helper" program ( I use Flashget ... www.amazesoft.com ). Anyway , it's nice to get a trial download from Corel as this was a beef with me in the last while. I just wish they broke it up (you download a bunch of programs in the suite all as one download!) .... anyway , If I can't find another download location I'll download it from that link above ... I hope this installer program allows me to pause ... because I don't think I'll download it all in one sitting :-) .

David K
    www.dkingdesign.com
    IP

You might want to check out a site I found called www.runaware.com. From what I understand you can use the programs (Corel included) online and you don't have to put them on your computer. It seemed to be a good way to try out a new app.
    IP