Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Horatio, hello old friend! I may include you in an updated version of my cartoon as the 'Ghost'.

Members of this forum for several years know full well who you are and about your posioned mind!

Let's get back to discussing all things Xara, all the better if it uses a bit of zest.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Egg Bramhill:
    Horatio, hello old friend! I may include you in an updated version of my cartoon as the 'Ghost'.

Members of this forum for several years know full well who you are and about your posioned mind!

Let's get back to discussing all things Xara, all the better if it uses a bit of zest<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you or anyone explain to me what you're trying to say, because honest; I have no clue. But let’s say that I’m the poisoned mind who you’re talking about, does that mean that you don’t have responsibilities as a moderator?

C’mon man, that response doesn’t work.

What I would like to hear is if you agree or disagree with I have said in my earlier post.

Neither you or any other moderator has replied.

Klaus has been greatly insulted.
    You all might call it bickering, but the fact is that Klaus doesn’t see it that way. His personal opinion counts more than how you look at it from a distance. Instead of taking a few minutes to discuss these things in the open, to avoid things like this to happen again, Egg decides to spend some time on a Flash animation.

Running away from responsibilities… using the misery of others to be the funny guy; how sad is that?

I guess things will never change on this board...

Maybe that's why they're hiding the site's policy (do we have one?); I'm still trying to find it...

Let's stick to graphics.

Anyone who has read this forum for any length of time knows that people here are mature enough to take their own lumps and speak for themselves.

I imagine Klaus will be the first one to acknowledge that.

That reply reminds us that nothing will change on this board...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> That reply reminds us that nothing will change on this board... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should take this as a perfect reason to leave the 'board' or forum immediately.

IMHO the sooner you leave the better for this forum - if your statement is serious.

BTW, I'm still waiting for the 'scientific examination of the CMYK issue' from Klaus. My bet: we'll never see any real scientific analysis from him in this forum for one simple reason: he is an artist, illustrator, designer but not a scientist.

jens g.r. benthien
    designer
    http://www.sacalobra.de

----------//--
    If you don't know how to dream you'll never be a designer.
    ----------//--
    --------------------//--
    We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.
    --------------------//--

Jens, all I'm trying to say is that lots of people in the past were mature enough to speak for themselves and what was the result? Many have left. Now you tell me whose fault that is? It’s like I said earlier, it’s the way this board is moderated.

See, we can’t cure your attitude problem Jens, but we CAN tell you to move somewhere else.
    Funny that above all YOU have to tell me to go somewhere else. I do appreciate your great sense of humor! http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Ok, I've said what I needed to say.

For me... this subject is C L O S E D.

Btw, thanks for allowing to express my opinion without deleting it, thanks guys http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

Why ever would we delete something so damn funny as all of this...

The Klaus and Jens Channel...at it again... always entertaining to say the least http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif thnx guys... http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Horatio... chill out and do some grafx dude... IMHO, if you expended as much energy on doing the grafx thing, as you do whining, well... maybe we would be admiring your worx and/or efforts, instead of chuckling to ourselves while shaking our heads in disbelief... So yea man... grab a mouse or pen, and let fly... on the canvas http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

looking forward http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Gidgit, nobody takes you serious and neither do I. I don't have to remind the members about the numerous threads in which you lost total control over yourself as a moderator.

1. I note with sadness that no one cares to _moderate_ these forums - despite the fact that the XX forum alone has FOUR moderators.

2. I have said all I need to say on the EPS/CMYK issue. I have _proved_ my case - to anyone who wants to grasp the facts. Jens does not. That's his problem, not ours.

3. I have no need to say anything more in this thread, and refuse to let myself be goaded by Jens - or anyone else - into further statements.

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

Very well said Klaus.

One should know that I'm more sad than frustrated. Sad, because we can't solve this as adults. Several times I asked myself; how is it possible that I seem to be the only one to notice that this whole affair was one that Klaus was absolutely not happy with. Let me make you all one thing clear; I never had the intention to disturb anything on this board. I really feel how Klaus must have felt; annoyed, frustrated and above all, left alone.

Klaus has been a gentleman as long as humanly is possible. He started a discussion and made statements that he backed up with many examples and facts. He has shown several times how he took the time and put the effort into it, to make it a very useful discussion for anyone on this board. If people don’t agree at one point, ok, but if someone is calling names and you all laugh about, I’m sorry, but that’s not the way you treat people who show over and over that they’re a great example for the board, as a member and as a human being.

I’ve defended Klaus and I’ve stated that this board is not moderated the way it should be for several reason as explained earlier. If you didn’t agree, then you should have said so and we could have discussed this as adults. Nobody has taken the time to discuss this matter and some have taken the opportunity to change the subject and to attack me personally. In the end the reason the whole reason why this discussion started (the way Klaus was treated) was totally ignored.

It’s utterly unfair of some of you to see the whole thing as one big funny discussion that “just” got heated and that you ignored the fact that Klaus has stated several times how unhappy he was with this whole situation. I think it’s the duty of any person on the board to respect the feelings of any other member. I do understand though that some might go overboard if the other one refuses to show some of this respect or understanding, after all we’re all humans beings.

I have taken my (precious) time to comment on this situation, hoping that we finally come to a point after all these months to work out the problems we had in the past. Somebody called me a whiner, I call myself someone who feels responsible for this board, who wants to do something back for all those useful moments that I spent here.

And to Klaus I want to say; heads up man, you’re a great guy and I really understand how you must have felt.

I end with his quote:

“I have no need to say anything more in this thread”