Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fantom Phang

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

I'll ask what's been on everyone's mind: Is that you in the pic and are you the "C. Madd" who hosts such parties??

I like that "dress to impress" part. Clever.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

... I had assumed that the cheeks in the image were yours, Ross?

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ross Macintosh:
    I'll ask what's been on everyone's mind: Is that you in the pic and are you the "C. Madd" who hosts such parties??

I like that "dress to impress" part. Clever.

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No the girl in the artwork is not me. ...Although I have had my fair share of sexual experiences, I don't think I'll share them here.

I'm not the "C. Madd" who hosts these parties, and Yes I thought that was cute too!

Thank you. I thought "Dress To Impress" was a nicer way of saying "Dress Code Strictly Enforced".

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com

-Madalynne-

... Madalynne quote: "I don't think I'll share them here."

Well, I will!

Once, I had this thing going with a Danish musician while vacationing on Haiti. She could play the trombone and clap her hand at the same time! I would have proposed to her, had a bunch of Zombies not kidnapped me.

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

that zombie kidnapping could be an interesting graphic. I hope you'll illustrate the event someday!

Regards, Ross

PS - Madalynne, was the first image in this thread created with Xara 3d? The "glow" behind the lettering looks great on the dark background.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ross Macintosh:
    that zombie kidnapping could be an interesting graphic. I hope you'll illustrate the event someday!

Regards, Ross

PS - Madalynne, was the first image in this thread created with Xara 3d? The "glow" behind the lettering looks great on the dark background.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Yes it was created in Xara 3D, and Thank you. I worked on image. The end user liked the image so well that I got a bouns for it.

As for my sexual experience:
    I have more than most. All I'll say is "B/D" and "S/M" and I'll leave it at that.
    I'll let you dwell on that for a while.

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com
    -Madalynne-

Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

We have young people who view and participate in these forums and the viewing of a bare assed female butt in a sexual enticing/ explicit pose does not qualify.

Madalynne Risto wasn't really asking your to share your sexual expierences. He was referring to your statement about "not" sharing and made a typical Risto joke about it which totally went over your head.

Judi

... all the time... people never get my jokes.

Judi - has a valid point. Perhaps this thread is a little bit too explicit? Both in terms of imagery, and the text on the card (which, I did not pay attention to previously.) Talkgraphics does have a wide audience, both in terms of age and cultural background.

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Lets all move on.

Madalynne - have you done any automotive illustrations? I see from your site you are a Honda expert. I remember from my youth when the first Civics started to be imported here to Canada. Us kids thought they were really cool. Those curvy first ones quickly became rust buckets in our sub-tropical climate. I seriously doubt any of those imported here survived. It would be really fun to have one of those 1970's Civics now. (Or maybe a AMC Pacer!).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Judi A:
    We have young people who view and participate in these forums and the viewing of a bare assed female butt in a sexual enticing/ explicit pose does not qualify.

Madalynne Risto wasn't really asking your to share your sexual expierences. He was referring to your statement about "not" sharing and made a typical Risto joke about it which totally went over your head.

Judi<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't give any detail, I simply gave a short glimce to what I THOUGHT was a question. The answer I gave would have bee perfectly fine for a U.S. prime time tv show. I didn't give any details, so anyone under 13, should not have a clue as to what I'm talking.

As for the artwork itself, the lady is NOT doing anything other than standing there. She's not doing anything "explicit", "sexy", yes, but I don't think it's "explicit". Have you been to a museum with naked female painting from about the 1600's or sculptures of naked human? Would you conside those to be "explicit" too? I'm sure the artist received comments about their work being "explicit" too, but today we call it art.

I'm sorry, but the woman in the image doesn't appear to be doing anything other than standing there. I'm sorry if this thread has offended you, it was not my intention. I'm sure if one of the moderators had felt it necessary, or should one of them feel it necessary, they will closed or delete this thread.

Again, I'm sorry to have upset anyone.

Lets all move on.

Madalynne - have you done any automotive illustrations? I see from your site you are a Honda expert. I remember from my youth when the first Civics started to be imported here to Canada. Us kids thought they were really cool. Those curvy first ones quickly became rust buckets in our sub-tropical climate. I seriously doubt any of those imported here survived. It would be really fun to have one of those 1970's Civics now. (Or maybe a AMC Pacer!).

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well, the member base of Hondamod2.com is world wide, and we have members in Canada who have NICE cars. I will say that the Hondas I see from Canada (even the nice ones) are not as nice as the the one here in the U.S. I'd have to agree with you the sub-tropical weather takes it's toll on just about everything, including cars.

In answer to your question, Yes I have done a couple of automotive illustrations, but nothing serious. The work I'd done is not the same as some of the other work I've seen here. I started a drawing of a mini-truck for my brother. I say started becuase I never finished it. He died before I was able to get the rest of the plans from him, so the drawing is incomplete. I would be happy to post images of it if some of you would like to see it.

Madalynne Crowe

www.hondamod2.com

[This message was edited by Madalynne on January 10, 2003 at 09:11.]
    -Madalynne-