Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Dear Friends,

Since September 11, 2001 it has not seemed fitting for me to add my website URL to my signature and instead I changed to include only a simple prayer.

Now, as I've redone my home page to share my thoughts and hopes, and some links that pertain to the subject most of us are thinking about (all of us are), I will now include my website URL again. Please, when you have time, visit my home page and spend a few minutes reading.

Jinny Brown
    http://www.pixelalley.com

My prayers for the safety of your loved ones today and for a quick and certain stop to terrorism everywhere.
    September 11, 2001
    Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Chinese Proverb
    IP

Dear Friends,

Since September 11, 2001 it has not seemed fitting for me to add my website URL to my signature and instead I changed to include only a simple prayer.

Now, as I've redone my home page to share my thoughts and hopes, and some links that pertain to the subject most of us are thinking about (all of us are), I will now include my website URL again. Please, when you have time, visit my home page and spend a few minutes reading.

Jinny Brown

My prayers for the safety of your loved ones today and for a quick and certain stop to terrorism everywhere.
    September 11, 2001
    IP

Jinny,

Thank you for sharing your memorial page and your personal letters, which I enjoyed reading.

EKY
    IP

Hello Jinny,

Thank you for the link to your revised page. There is so much self imposed disruption that we have permitted ourselves since the attack. I think we can call it a sense of mourning. It is only natural that we allow ourselves the luxury of a gradual return from mourning.

I love the serene looking cross on your opening page. It is artistic, it is peaceful, it is beautiful. I just love the blue kaleidescope look of that cross.
    I really like the links you put on the page as well. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    Thank you for being a friend and for sharing your father's letters with us.

and is anyone else (not using netscape 6) who responds to messages getting a cool new review window to see the entire thread that you are responding to? without having to open a new browser? I've just noticed this today but I don't know if this is a new feature of the board or just one i never took advantage of before. . . [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

take care,

Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    Athena
    Our thoughts are bounded by words. The quality of those thoughts is largely determined by the words that compose them.
    IP

eky and Athena,

Thanks for taking time to visit my Memorial page and read the letters. I added another one tonight that you might enjoy reading. It's my memories of being a child during WWII and how Americans worked together. We need to do that now and it seems we will for a long time to come. My hope is that reading it will inspire people to reach out to their neighbors, friends, and family even more than usual and stand together during hard times and happy times.. not take each other and material comforts for granted.

I'm happy to hear you like the cross. I used Painter 7's new Water Color brushes and the neat new Salt Eraser, then the Kaleidoscope feature (as one of you guessed).

Hope your weekend is peaceful and happy,

(Athena, the reply window seems the same as before. I'm using Netscape 4.77.)

Jinny Brown

September 11, 2001
    IP