Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

my partner and i, just finished a "Background Set" section for our Bannerz~R~Us site. Since we both have broadband, we are interested to know if these pages load in an appropriate amount of time on 56k's. thanks, mojo

http://wtv-zone.com/BannerzRus/1tbacks/tripcover.html
    IP

my partner and i, just finished a "Background Set" section for our Bannerz~R~Us site. Since we both have broadband, we are interested to know if these pages load in an appropriate amount of time on 56k's. thanks, mojo

http://wtv-zone.com/BannerzRus/1tbacks/tripcover.html
    IP

Just download a trial of Namo Web Editor or other WYSIWYG web editor of your choice and open your pages within. Most of these editors have the tool required to gain this type of info...... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Who knows, ya might just like Namo so much you will purchace it [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

HTH
    IP

Content loaded immediately. All graphics including "cool" table border... 8 seconds. Scales nicely. Not my colour style mind you but nice. I know you didn't ask but might I suggest toning the table bgcolor from #7a187d to #5d2e5d. It's a shade darker but easier on the eyes.

Good Luck
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IP

There ya have it... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP

... are people so obsessed about sharing their traffic stats? If you are doing crummy - let people think you are doing great!

If you are doing great - why help your "competitors" know what you are doing right?

Purple! I have never been to a Purple Web site... very refreshing! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!
    IP

ah, I don't think that having a counter on your site is such a terrible thing.... I suppose it all depends on individual tastes... some do, some don't...cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    IP