Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello People

How do I create a link to a banner ad created in webstyle 4. I am using frontpage 2003.

Thanks
    Shawnee

Hello People

How do I create a link to a banner ad created in webstyle 4. I am using frontpage 2003.

Thanks
    Shawnee

Hello Shawnee,

Checking my own FrontPage 2003 and inserting a banner, I see there's a problem (which is what I assume you've been encountering) that the option to add a link isn't working.

There seems to be some issue with FrontPage and the banner code. I will pass this on to our technical team to see if we can get it sorted within the programme.

However, there is a small fix that you can do to be able to add a link to the banner.

1)When in design mode, click the banner.

2) Select the code view (the buttons should be on the bottom left of your screen). The relevant part of the page with the banner coding will be highlighted.

3) Type in a tag directly after this banner code. Type in: <pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"><br /></pre>

4) Go back to design mode, and you should be able to select the banner, and add the link in the usual way: clicking the insert hyperlink button (a globe and a link symbol) on the toolbar.

I hope this helps.

Thank you
    Antony

--------
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.
    I'd start a revolution, if I could get up in the morning.

Hi AntonyF
    Works great, I will have to remmember that one till there is a fixx.

Thanks
    Shawnee
    www.tshirtlingo.com
    www.shawneesigns.com