Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You have a wonderful spirit Stu, and that is a blessing for all of us who interact with you on various forums/BB's...and your art worx ain't too shabby either hehe [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I truly understand what you are talking about...my better half underwent brain surgery approx. seven weeks ago, and is still recovering...life isn't quite the same as it used to be...we have young children and used to do alot of family things together in the great out doors...mostly sports related...now everything is much different, day to day as it be...but we are all alive and together, and that's what counts...

You keep creating Stu...and give that kitty a treat for us... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Gidge [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hang in there bud positivity will make all the difference and you just watch your mans zest for life sky rocket as he recovers and reflects,youll see.

I believe in the old adage Lke attracts like so if he is anything like you Gidge he will fight his way out on top [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ,maybe a little different,but in many ways better [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I wanna aplogize for my spelling and punctuation,believe it or not I did use to be able to do it properly [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Also guys thanks for starting this thread for the following reason.As I followed it I realized I was getting close to "Poor me" territory,I dont do "Poor me"

Gidge feel free to mail me if it gets heavy on your end ok [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers

Stu.

Hhahhahaaaa doh!!!!!!!.....a mail addie might help eh....hahahaaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

s.winders@paradise.net.nz

Stu.

mail on it's way...TTYS

... I think everyone has something positively shitty in their lives as a gift from Creation. And I think it's meant to be something to push against. How flaccid and uninspired would our self-expression be if we did not toil under some sort of burden opr pressure? I'm not philosophising here; it's called "reality". Stu has an impediment, Maxfeld Parish had an impediment...*I* suffer from an impediment called OCD-it's manifested by being obsessive aginst my will, and there is no cure and not even a decent foundation to get money for research for it...and it strikes about one out of every 40 people, oddly, productive, expressive people, and if you read the rags, columnists speculate on a LOT of movie stars who suffer and hide it from the public.
    And thge only reason why I'm saying/admitting this is so that you, dear reader, have a better idea of who I am. I'm sharing.

Ya gotta look beyond the feeble and mortal constrains of your body and mind to reach into your Soul and produce that which the world needs from you...Art, in most cases, although I do not begrudge the farmer at all for sustainance! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Of all the people I've never met, Stu Winders has worked the most diligently, under bad odds to say the least, to grow self-expression and blossom beauty in this world.

I for one am honored to know him, and I relish the fact that he shares his Soul/Art with us all.

Hats off to you, Stu.
    Ooops, I'm not wearing a hat...

My Very Best,

Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

[This message was edited by Gary David Bouton on April 23, 2002 at 04:46.]

[This message was edited by Gary David Bouton on April 23, 2002 at 04:53.]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Downtime.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	55.9 KB 
ID:	19435  
    Gary David Bouton
    Gary@GaryDavidBouton.com
    Free education! The Writings Web site
    and the updated GaryWorld Gallery is pretty okay, too.

Wow [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks for that Gary,and for having the courage to speak about your condition,I salute you my friend [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

My experiences shitty or otherwise make me who I am,and I like who I am and I would not change even one of them for a minute [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks again mate [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Cheers

Stu.

My head is only a few years away....ah ok a year away from being that shiny Gary....hahahahaaaa [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Yours follically challenged [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]