Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

hello
    i want to make a cirle with divided section like a pie, but i need them to be at equal angles, how can this be done
    IP

hello
    i want to make a cirle with divided section like a pie, but i need them to be at equal angles, how can this be done
    IP

Here pakmn... perhaps this will help. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Any questions just ask.

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	creating-a-pie.gif 
Views:	308 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	19001  
    IP

Thats a really good tutorial but couldn't you do the same thing buy just making a few boxes merging the layers and setting polar coordinates?

I do not have a signature do to personal beliefs
    IP

hmmm... well... i guess the best response i could give you Pez_Man is this: try it! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Figure out the procedure in your head, then take it to PS and give 'er a whirl! To me... that's what learning Photoshop is all about -- experimentation.

Honestly though?
    I understand where your idea is coming from Pez_Man, but i don't think it's possible to create the same results that way; and especially not as cleanly.

But hey?! I can be proven wrong, i don't mind! hehee [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"The lessons to be learned, are found along the path of your journey, not at your final destination. That is only where you will rest, between lessons"
    IP

Lol obviously you didn't get the point of that post silly.... The question mark represents me asking why did you not use that method i know from xperience that it worx [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sorry for the confusion
    IP

Then why did you ask if you already have a method that wor"x" and that you obviously consider as being better? To prove your superiorityand knowledge?

http://www.photoshopgurus.info/forum...ine=1019851685
    IP

If you have a better way, make a mini-tutorial and post it.

And please change this:
    "I do not have a signature do to personal beliefs"

That should be "due to personal beliefs", not "do."

Unless that was another point you were trying to make, or you were trying to be funny.

I'd like to hear about your method of using boxes and polar coordinates. Please post a tut.

http://talkgraphics.infopop.net/1/Op...&ul=1101906325 [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] Eye Site Web Design
    Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll
    IP

Man Im getting PWNed.... heh Stop the burning plz.... but Dale thats a good idea i'll start doing this from now on... thank you

I do not have a signature do to personal beliefs
    IP

hahaa... Down fellas! Down! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I didn't take any offense to Pez_Man's reply.
    I was just asking that the method outlined -- albeit very vague & non-descript -- by explained.

"...do the same thing by just making a few boxes merging the layers and setting polar coordinates."

Pez... you have to admit, that leaves an awful lot to the imagination... right?

The reason i said i didn't think it works as well though is mainly because it requires Photoshop to "redraw" the lines used. And whenever that happens, a mess is what's left over. Using "first generation" lines works best in a Raster program such as PS is.
    Vector apps however -- like Xara or Illustrator or Flash -- can be more flexible in this type of situation.

[This message was edited by Mark (theKeeper) on August 02, 2002 at 15:43.]
    IP