Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Is there an easy way to replace the "image" at the top of the generic template with the customer's logo? I know I can save off the page and make the change easily enough. However, what I need to do is sell my customer their own copy of webstyle and have them be able to edit a photo album easily. unless I'm missing something webstyle wants to save the photo album into the template file and not into an edited copy which would have the new graphic. sure I can cut and paste the photo album into the revised page, but that's over my customer's skill level. I need a way to give him a webpage with his logo on the top, a nav bar, and a photo album, setup in a way that all he needs to do to changes pictures and descriptions is go into Xara - open the photo album - make the changes - save - upload with frontpage or another ftp program.

am I missing something? I think I have to use a webpage template to avoid extra steps and I can't see how to get the logo into the generic template. the press release says we can insert our own pictures into templates but I don't see where. am I looking at the wrong template to do what I want?

Hi try clicking on the logo that is there and import the new logo

the logo that's there isn't a graphic. it's something done with text and what looks like a graphic is a K in a dingbat type font. maybe I'm clicking on the wrong place but when I tried it all I got was the ability to change the text and colors.