Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I EXPORT TEXT ANIMATION IN AVI FORMAT .
    THE DURATION TIME THAT I CAN SEE IT IS 1.09 SECONDS.
    MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I PROLONGED IT FOR 5 SECONDS ??

I EXPORT TEXT ANIMATION IN AVI FORMAT .
    THE DURATION TIME THAT I CAN SEE IT IS 1.09 SECONDS.
    MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I PROLONGED IT FOR 5 SECONDS ??

Welcome to the Forums. The animation values are set in the 'animation options' dialogue window (see screen grab) The greater the number of frames per cycle and frames per second will obviously increase the file size and increase the smoothness of the animation and/ or it's duration. Try experimenting with various settings and compare file size (if file size is an issue)
    For example you could set the 'frames per cycle' to 5 and the 'frames per second' to 1. The animation would therefore last 5 seconds but the animation would be very querky. Equally you could set 'frames per cycle' to 125 and the 'frames per second to 25. This animation would equally last 5 seconds but give a smooth transition frame by frame (ie 25 frames per second, which is a fair animation frame rate) The file size between the 2 however will be vastly different.

Hope this helps.
    Egg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host