Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi, I have created a web page using webstyle4. The xara programs were too large for my personal computer and after creating the web page I needed to remove the programs so the computer could function properly. All of my files for the web page are saved in /my documents/my web pages/
    but all of the files are saved as .gif to be viewed on the browser. I noticed some problems with the web page and I went to edit them by reinstalling the webstyle4 program...unfortunatly webstyle wont recognize my web page files anymore because (i think) when I uninstalled the program it also uninstalled the .web versions that webstytle used to edit my web page before exporting it into .gif to be viewed on the browser.

so with all that info...i have my complete web page saved in gif form...but webstyle wont recongize it because (apparently) it isnt in .web form. how do i fix the problem so i can edit my web page in webstyle?
    Please.

Hi, I have created a web page using webstyle4. The xara programs were too large for my personal computer and after creating the web page I needed to remove the programs so the computer could function properly. All of my files for the web page are saved in /my documents/my web pages/
    but all of the files are saved as .gif to be viewed on the browser. I noticed some problems with the web page and I went to edit them by reinstalling the webstyle4 program...unfortunatly webstyle wont recognize my web page files anymore because (i think) when I uninstalled the program it also uninstalled the .web versions that webstytle used to edit my web page before exporting it into .gif to be viewed on the browser.

so with all that info...i have my complete web page saved in gif form...but webstyle wont recongize it because (apparently) it isnt in .web form. how do i fix the problem so i can edit my web page in webstyle?
    Please.

Unfortunately, you can't.
    Webstyle has its own incompatible file format.

Would webstyle be able to handle .gif files, one could adjust the graphics output and also import own creations to use as buttons in webstyle. But, the xara poeple prefer to limit the usabillity of their software.