Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Here is my sketch to you.

Valery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	integration_technique.jpg 
Views:	592 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	11902  

Dale, your book sounds really intriguing! Would you please tell us some more about it? What, exactly, is the "technique" you're expounding on? What kind of "experiences" do you have in mind for this integrating? And what would I end up with if I succeeded with your IT?

K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/
    www.klausnordby.com/xara
    K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

Having nothing to offer myself at this stage perhaps I shouldn't comment, but (hope I'm not upsetting anyone here!) Valery's design is the first that would actually tempt me to pick up the book and look at it...

Peter

Peat Stack or Pete's Tack?

More great submissions!

Randy you are very gracious to offer your cover idea for such a low fee! I like your design very much, but want to play with the colors a bit. I'll let you know.

Klaus, do you want me to give my secrets away before I publish??????

In a nutshell: The Integration Technique is designed to help a person integrate negative experiences, with the result of eliminating any persistent negative feelings, emotions, or sensations left over from those experiences.

Example: I had a torn cartilage and surgery on my left knee 5 years ago, with resulting stiffness and pain since then. Using my technique, I have rid myself of most of those sensations. (The sensations that are still there in my knee are there because I haven't addressed them yet, and are the more subtle ones.)

It works on any kind of feeling. "Persistent" does not mean the feeling is present all the time, only that it recurs and does not fully disappear after a reasonable length of time.

My technique does not require a practitioner. It is totally self-help.

Please ask if you have any more questions. I cannot give you any details about the technique itself or the theory behind it. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

NOTE: If any of you practice a technique called Focusing, I would like to hear from you via email. Use the email address in my profile. Please demonstrate your familiarity with Focusing in your email.

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

probably not the one you will use but at least it's a bit more to what you are describing here.

The image is about negative energy leaving the body, many of us have lots, hense the larget arrows, while positive energy comes in to replace it, but comes in more slowly. The body design is mine, a beveled shape that I created then using the blend tool and blending it in towards the smaller clone (which I colored the shade of violet, which is the higher Chakra color, meaning the heart and mind are open and connected to the higher power (God/Goddess/All that IS)) The fonts are simple New Times Roman but I colored them in a way and used linear transparency to blend the colors. I used all lower case fonts so as not to draw attention to the capitalizations.

Hope this gives you a better idea of what you are looking for Dale.

Enjoy!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Name:	The_Integration_Technique_II.jpg 
Views:	535 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	12509  
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

That is really an awesome graphic!

I think that a conservative approach with the text/title is better, so that it is instantly readable. I tend to shy away from script fonts or any confusing blending of words, generally.

Why, I’m afraid I can’t explain myself, sir, because I’m not myself, you know...
    - Lewis Carroll

Good challenge. After several blind alleys here's my conceptual meanderings. Not saying the shape and colour are ideal but just as an idea.
    Love your definition of MODEST [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Egg

Name:	!integration.jpg 
Views:	495 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	18707  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

hey, good to see all the entries thus far...

I agree with Dale regarding the text layout concerns...

happy creat'n all ... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I don't like this one so much but it has a different merit.
    Egg

Name:	!integration2.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	6025  
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Dale,
    I didn't think my first post was quite finished so I added the center sphere to "intergrate" all of the words,thoughts,or experiences being drawn to the center into one complete understanding.
    Mike

Name:	DLchallenge3.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	2067