Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello,

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My company sells car audio and performance parts. I was recently using the name “Quake Audio” and we were going to incorporate it. It turns out that it was already taken so we must change our name. Unfortunately we already had a professional logo designed and our website created. Our logo can be seen here. ( http://www.quakeaudio.com/ebay/ebay-logo.gif ). As you can see, it was a very nice looking logo. I love it and too bad we can’t use it. Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site. I now need a brand new logo for Mobile Dreamz. I am looking for someone that can do this project for only $20.00 USD that will be sent to you by Paypal upon us receiving the logo. I know that isn’t much money…. If I could afford more, I would pay more but that isn’t an option for me right now. This is a good job for someone who is just looking for some new work to put in their portfolio. We plan on using this logo on T-Shirts, Hats, Car Audio & Performance Products, etc, etc. The person who does this job must be willing to sign a “Rights Transfer Form” that will transfer the ownership and other legal rights over to Mobile Dreamz. I may also be able to give you a small amount of exposure on my website. You will get a little thank you note on one of our pages on our website. The logo must say “Mobile Dreamz” without the quotes. I would also like the same logo that has the wording “Audio & Performance” underneath it. The logo must also have a little “TM” by it since it is a Trade Mark. The logo doesn’t need to look like my old Quake Audio, however that is an example of the quality I’m looking for. I must get a copy of the logo in gif, bmp & eps format on a plain white and also a transparent background so it can be easily added into my website and put on shirts, and other products, etc. One last requirement is that the main colour must be the blue in the Quake Audio logo. Other colours may be used but that blue must be the main colour. I need this logo in about 1 or 2 days max. However, if we can get a logo done by 1:30am tonight (January 1st, 2004), I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal. Please show me samples of what you have made for me or other samples of logos you have created. This is very important so the sooner the better. Thanks!

Hello,

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My company sells car audio and performance parts. I was recently using the name “Quake Audio” and we were going to incorporate it. It turns out that it was already taken so we must change our name. Unfortunately we already had a professional logo designed and our website created. Our logo can be seen here. ( http://www.quakeaudio.com/ebay/ebay-logo.gif ). As you can see, it was a very nice looking logo. I love it and too bad we can’t use it. Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site. I now need a brand new logo for Mobile Dreamz. I am looking for someone that can do this project for only $20.00 USD that will be sent to you by Paypal upon us receiving the logo. I know that isn’t much money…. If I could afford more, I would pay more but that isn’t an option for me right now. This is a good job for someone who is just looking for some new work to put in their portfolio. We plan on using this logo on T-Shirts, Hats, Car Audio & Performance Products, etc, etc. The person who does this job must be willing to sign a “Rights Transfer Form” that will transfer the ownership and other legal rights over to Mobile Dreamz. I may also be able to give you a small amount of exposure on my website. You will get a little thank you note on one of our pages on our website. The logo must say “Mobile Dreamz” without the quotes. I would also like the same logo that has the wording “Audio & Performance” underneath it. The logo must also have a little “TM” by it since it is a Trade Mark. The logo doesn’t need to look like my old Quake Audio, however that is an example of the quality I’m looking for. I must get a copy of the logo in gif, bmp & eps format on a plain white and also a transparent background so it can be easily added into my website and put on shirts, and other products, etc. One last requirement is that the main colour must be the blue in the Quake Audio logo. Other colours may be used but that blue must be the main colour. I need this logo in about 1 or 2 days max. However, if we can get a logo done by 1:30am tonight (January 1st, 2004), I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal. Please show me samples of what you have made for me or other samples of logos you have created. This is very important so the sooner the better. Thanks!

Hi, I can try to do you a Logo for that price, if you have any outstanding slogans, images, text etc would you send post it so i can download it read/look and get an idea, if you would like any specific font please post the .ttf on the site too.

www.dawarehouse.tk

Hello,
    I want to try also!

My name is Slawomir Sleboda. I am freelancer graphic designer and programmer. I can do many things in PHP/MYSQL/JAVASCRIPT/C++ and in PHOTOSHOP/PAINT SHOP PRO/COREL/FLASH... I have about 9 years experience in doing graphics and writting scripts/programms. If you are looking for someone like me , please contact me :

- Yahoo Messenger ID : rypien2003
    - AIM : rypien2004
    - E-mail : rypien2003@yahoo.com

I can show you a few of my works!
    Click here to download normal works = http://dns.toxicfilms.tv/~portal/normalworks.zip
    Click here to download normal works = http://dns.toxicfilms.tv/~portal/3dgraphics.zip

Thanks a lot!

A logo for 20 bucks??? Jeez, that has to be a new low. It's less offensive to ask for one done totally free.

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")