Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

In frontpage 2003, I created a weg site and added a menu from webstyle 4.0. I can work on the menu prior to publishing my website.
    Once I publish the website the menu does not exist.
    (Yes, I transferred all the files and such, as FP 2003 does all this for you) all other factors work except for the menu - which is not there!

Help!

In frontpage 2003, I created a weg site and added a menu from webstyle 4.0. I can work on the menu prior to publishing my website.
    Once I publish the website the menu does not exist.
    (Yes, I transferred all the files and such, as FP 2003 does all this for you) all other factors work except for the menu - which is not there!

Help!

Try "overwrite all files" when publishing to make sure all necessary files are loaded onto the server.

Good luck

And one more thing, try Ctrl+F5 while seeing your site in your browser, I assume you're using IE...before you reload your site, sometimes what you're getting is the cached image of your site.

Thanks for your help!
    I have been reading other issues simular to mine and discovered that I may need to transfer some files created by Webstyle (on/off buttons) all that is transferring is a file named "xaramenu.js".
    Where are the "on/off" menu files that I will need to transfer to the server?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jpmaster:
    Try "overwrite all files" when publishing to make sure all necessary files are loaded onto the server.

Good luck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your on/off gifs should be within your website files or folders, if they are not there, eliminate de .js file and recreate the menu, make sure when saving the menu to give it a new name, new project name, and this time save all files into a folder in your web. That'll do it.