Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Alien Flower

While fooling around with my assignment last night I decided to drop a sweep nurb horn it into an array object and it looked pretty cool so I played with it a bit more, added a couple of more objects and textured everything. Thought this looked like some kind of alien flower, probably dangerous to your health...

-Tek
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alien_flower_1c_JC12.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	9528  

Wow, that looks very creative Teknal... it would appear that you are really enjoying C4D

and yes, I wouldn't wonder too closely to that ther alien flower

Looks very cool. The array tool is very handy, and we will cover it next week. Looks like you got the jump on me

Good job!

@gidgit - Thank you, how can you tell I'm enjoying C4D? It's an amazing application, one of the most stable I've ever used. CE6 didn't even blink while rendering for the 22 hours while I sometimes did smaller renders in the R8.5 demo which I used to render the Alien Flower. I'm sure I contributed to slowing down the CE6 render but it hasn't once crashed on me with over 20 windows open and some of those have multiple pages loaded (firefox browser).

@Randi - Thanks, I'm having a great time learning C4D and am still looking forward to seeing how you use the array tool as I'm sure I've just scratched the surface with it. I'm glad you picked C4D for teaching class with.

Thats a cool looking flower T.
    Here's an alien spore.
    Species: Xfrog.alpha7
    Don't let this booger fly up yer nose.

LOL ... Teknal, we sure can tell you are having a great time of it... and good for you, it's awesome to see this kind of interest in 3d...

Infact I am so very happy for all the members here of recent, as everybody seems to be really enjoying them selves, and applying some very cool knowledge... It's nothing short of awesome

Haha, that is cool Mike... and a big time ouch indeed, if this thing ever found it's way up the ole booger passage...

Teknal and Mike, both are very hazardous looking alian organisms Mind posting the coordinates of their home planets. Would not want to run into them by accident
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update