Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I really appreciate that!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] I enjoy other's artwork so much, this is a great place to be to learn from each other and make friends.
    Thanks for your comments---my "ol man" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] appreciates it too!!!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

"and would you explain what you mean by "bung ho and all that""

sounds to me like too much watching Beavis and Butthead [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

I'm just making a few finishing touches on my flaming sparrow phoenix so just stand back [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

David K ... www.dkingdesign.com

Did I miss something or is my old mind just playing tricks on me??? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] Mike has seen your man's wood work??? Did you post any or is there a link?? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] I don't believe I saw those.

Thanks so much..........

Have a GREAT day [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

certainly will stand back in the presence of your "flaming sparrow" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!! Whew!!! It's gettin' hot in here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] !!! Can't wait to see your phoenix-sparrow, David!!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    LOVE IT!
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

No, I didn't post any but a few examples are on the other half of my site www.crowhavenarts.com as he has a successful wood carving endeavor going on (has been going on many many years). He loves woodworking--it's a passion and he's always working on one.
    Well, I gotta get--friends due here any minute now,....but after the weekend, I'LL BE BACK! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain

You have a web site!!! Crap, now I really want to build one. Too much to do. I feel like the White Rabbit sometimes!!!! Where's that stop watch [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Thanks so much for the link Maya, I'm checking it out as I type this, OMGoddess!!! YOu both are so very talented. I love it, an "artsy family", couldn't be better.

Hey Maya you should upload your crow animation onto the site!! and do another page of your vector stuff, that would be really something else!!

The carvings too my breath away, truly beautiful work, please pass on the compliments to your Scorpio man for me!! Did he also do those plaques too!! Stunning work!!!

Then there's your work Maya, the Portait of Amy is stunning and so life like. The Killer Whale trio reminds me of that first piece in the Fantasia 2000 film. The African Grey Parrots, is that a photo?? That can't be a painting, can it?? The Horned Owl and Comet Hal-Bopp is right up my alley, considering one of my spriritual guides takes the form of an Owl, LOVE IT!!! The Redhead Duck is really nice. Gosh Maya, you are one talented lady and married an equally talented man. But both with different ways to express the artistic energies in each of you, WOW!!!

Blessings to you both and thanks again for the link, I will bookmark it when I get home and gauk at some more of your stunning work there. Have a great weekend with your company [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Well, the site is rather simple in structure as I'm just a rank amateur at this, but it works, and I plan to up date it as I go and learn better how to do things. I'm using Dreamweaver4 and it makes things really a snap to change so I'm happy with that, and others have reported the KISS principle has made it work out well with different browsers. There are no photos on the site---all are images of canvas paintings, vector art, or wood carving----I also do the painting on the wood plaques and have done A LOT of boat, ship, and aircraft paintings. The portrait of "Amy" is owned by my friend who is visiting me this weekend....that was painted over 20 years ago!!! Amy has now 2 daughters of her own, which I painted a portrait of a few months ago, really neat how I've got to do the generations. With all the coast guard moves I've kept in touch with my friends, as they are so important to me, and now at last after 23 yrs we're within driving range for visits so we are having a BLAST!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] She's a Sagittarian and we just have sooooo much fun.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the stuff Paul and I do!
    Have a great weekend---talk to ya later!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    ---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    -Mark Twain