Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I had to push a few extra buttons on this one.

I had to push a few extra buttons on this one.

Ooooh Mike thats very cool [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ,and definitely not junk.

I love the concept as well [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stu.

But I have one question..........

She have implants?? No womans breasts stay that perky when in a position like that unless it's a push up bra and at least a 'C' or 'D' cup.

How does a gay man know this??? I work in a salon where there have been a couple of women that tried to "entice" me and so I have seen those puppies in just about every position and size that you can imagine and they sure don't look like that in THAT position [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

One of the perks (no pun intended). Women don't feel threatened and straight guys are jelous and I just whip out my scetch pad [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Sorry RAMwolff, I neglected to calculate gravity when I fired the rays across the vacuum of infinite space that lies between the cathode and the phosphorescent coating that occupies the reverse side of the glass you are looking at. I will take this natural phenomenon into consideration and apply the necessary calculations toward future artistic endeavor.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

and interesting texture effects, Mike!!!

As she has an otherworldly sort of metallic skin, perhaps shes on an alien "beach world" where gravity doesn't play havok with various body parts?!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] That would certainly be a nice convenience!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Gee, RAMWolff, you must have stories to tell!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

---As The Crow Flies!---
    Maya
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover."
    -Mark Twain

ooooh, this is sensational Mike [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]
    I love the effects here

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Maya, BOY do I have the stories to tell. Aside from all the metaphysical stuff in my life I have tons of wierd stories about dealings with just every day folks and allot of them are women that I work with or do their hair. It's all good and makes life really fun and funny [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Mike you can name her "sonic woman with planetary protruding perkiness" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

RAMWolff [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---

Prince Edward Island, Canada --- The land of lawn tractors

You need to write a screenplay! Remember "Shampoo" with Warren Beatty? Well, you could develop "Shampoo II". [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Mike - I rather doubt it is as "push button" as you suggest. Photographers just push buttons too - yet it is never as simple as the statement suggests. Is your image created just in Poser or did you use other applications as well?

Regards, Ross

<a href=http://www.designstop.com/>DesignStop.Com</a>

RAMWolff, Of course I'm just kidding. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Hi Ross, weird image eh!

>" I rather doubt it is as "push button" as you suggest."

Well its not purely application X. "Push button graphics", cute, I picked that title up in the Xara Forum.

>"did you use other applications as well?"

I seldom use just one.