Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Menu with mouse up

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi, the images are placed in a folder on my server at root/photos/set1/ which I uploaded using Filezilla. It contains 5 jpg photos (0.jpg to 4.jpg) and 1 png image (0.png). See screengrab. These images/photos have simple numerical names i.e. 3.jpg. You would need to do the same on your server.

The 0.png (It is just a white rectangle with 70% transparency) is called by a placeholder which also tells the placeholder to "onmouseover="setnewimage(1)" or "onmouseover="setnewimage(2)" etc.

Your getting a 404 because doesn't exist. The n is changed to a number by Acorns code. Unlike my code which specifies the number of images, Acorns allows for an unlimited number of photos to be called from 0.jpg through and beyond 0.jpg to 12567.jpg

So the following code on a placeholder "onmouseover="setnewimage(3)" would change the base image from what it was to the following:

https://parkeston.com/photos/set1/3.jpg

Thank you very much again for this "master class"
    To make interactive banners it is very very good

...although I have been a little disappointed: It doesn't work with layers....

I would be happy if...you told me that it is possible...(it is enough for me that you tell me that it is possible and that a good programmer will solve it for me even if it is paying (for learning the method and if my insane economy It allows)

I need it for the Menu that I have in layers.....

I have created an example in case you want to see it because the 2 files interact, the one from the active layer and the one from the Mouse Up layer

any ideas?

https://www.neoclick.es/1/
    Attached Files Attached Files