Quite a few fixes were made to blocks in this update, so i had a play for 10 minutes.

Freehand transparent > import a button > copy button 3 times. Select all 4 buttons (would like to marquee select, but can't) drag buttons. You only see the button being dragged move, the others multiply but remain static. All back to normal when you release the mouse. [pic 1]

Flexible transparent - drag image into block - select block and adjust height, image remains original sizing. Push image to top of block and then resize the block, image crops. I actually don't find this a problem, but it clearly shouldn't happen. [pic 2]

In the mobile variant, the block heights were very large, but easily and quickly brought to order. The button, I copied, didn't copy in the variant. I went back to the main variant and copied the black shape. That too didn't copy in the mobile variant. [pic 3]

Off to have a look at the videos, as I can't find (in the three seconds I looked) the toolbar to adjust stuff in the blocks themselves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blocks1a.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	51.2 KB 
ID:	134616 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blocks2a.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	143.5 KB 
ID:	134617 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blocks3a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	134618