Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Menu with mouse up

Hi, the images are placed in a folder on my server at root/photos/set1/ which I uploaded using Filezilla. It contains 5 jpg photos (0.jpg to 4.jpg) and 1 png image (0.png). See screengrab. These images/photos have simple numerical names i.e. 3.jpg. You would need to do the same on your server.

The 0.png (It is just a white rectangle with 70% transparency) is called by a placeholder which also tells the placeholder to "onmouseover="setnewimage(1)" or "onmouseover="setnewimage(2)" etc.

Your getting a 404 because
    '+n+'.jpg
    doesn't exist. The n is changed to a number by Acorns code. Unlike my code which specifies the number of images, Acorns allows for an unlimited number of photos to be called from 0.jpg through and beyond 0.jpg to 12567.jpg

So the following code on a placeholder "onmouseover="setnewimage(3)" would change the base image from what it was to the following:

https://parkeston.com/photos/set1/3.jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	export.png 
Views:	75 
Size:	57.0 KB 
ID:	134610  
    Last edited by Acorn; 22 February 2024 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Corrected to setnewimage(3) atc
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host