Quote Originally Posted by yellowbird View Post
I had try to republish, but only changed files was checked. Republished unchecking that and now it displays correctly. I do take info from pdfs, mostly brochures. I do normally change the fonts and font sizes. How can I tell from the font bar if it using the xr version? I tend to use quite a few different fonts instead of being consistent. I have read that too many fonts can cause slow loading. How many different fonts in a page is too many, or does it go by the entire site? Thanks.

Nancy
Nancy, glad you've got it back.

All I've seen on PDF Font Imports is: https://helpandsupport.xara.com/xara...and-fonts.html
I don't know if this generates the font ClassNames' prefix xr_ as well. The font bar ought to show up with a PDF prefix.

The xr_fonts.css lists all fonts in the site. It download is fairly quick so that is no a concern.
Each font on a page, however, takes it toll, roughly half a second each. Your Kyocera page has 10 fonts.
I would aim for under half that.

Once loaded, a font is remembered across the site, so if you focus on a core set and only introduce a couple new ones per page then your speed will lift.

You seem to be using a Plus version as the Xara render version is the same as my Xara Pro+.
When publishing, I would enable the WebP setting (Web Properties > Website > Include WebP images to speed up the site loading.

Acorn