Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

hahaha.. wuhahahaha.... ouhhh... whahahaha...

I see CMYK thread so comic, but not belive for anyone create real comix. Thankyou!

waiting new cmyk flash with my person.
    i can do all for it. http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/wink.gif

So!, FAx
    www.artin.ru | fax@goody.ru | icq 39779414
    www.livejournal.com/users/faxenoff
    russian ux designer
    faxenoff@gmail.com

Very witty!!! :-)

And I was VERY pleased to be cast as The Batman: he's the voice of ruthless Truth & Justice, whereas Superman is just a wishy-washy, bland, duty-ridden do-gooder. I always preferred Batty over Supes (yes, I avidly read and collected tons of superhero comics in my youth).

And of course, Superman isn't even an Earthling, but is waaaaaaaaaay out from outer space . . . so that's a most appropriate and inspired casting, too.

Bring on the Kryptonite!

K
    www.klausnordby.com/xara (big how-to article)
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")
    K
    www.xaraxone.com/FeaturedArt/kn/ (I was the first-ever featured artist in the Xone)
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

Egg, that is an excellent, hilarious comic presentation/comment on the whole matter.

Perhaps CMYK stands for "Can't Make-out
    Your Kolors" or "Converting Mine to Yours is
    Krazy."

Thank you, sir, for the laughs and good sense
    of humor.

Ken

Great work Egg!
    Reminds me of a pic I did last year !
    Come Meet Your Kryptonite!

"A hippo does not have a sting in its tail, but a wise man would still rather be sat on by a bee."

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	batman.gif 
Views:	991 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	19822  
    Bruce
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Happiness is free for the taking, Please take some for yourself
    Artist For Hire

... I thought the Forums needed lightening up a little.
    Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

... so it is OK to use RGB when you discuss CMYK things on the Net.

Øystein

http://www.heimesider.com

Ok, Egg, it's one way to avoid your responsibilities as a moderator.

And all what Gary could say was: "I would ask Klaus and Jens to refrain from name calling and stick to the facts but I think all this bickering is rather quaint and charming"

The fact is that there were two members annoyed, no, "mad" is the right word and nothing was done about this.
    Things in this thread really got of hand. Now you ask yourelf why Xara doesn't take us serious... go figure!

I'm lurking around here for quite a while and this is exactly THE example how things can go wrong if people don't know how to moderate a forum.

I also never understood why you're allowing Jens to be an *ss all the time. He really should learn some manners and if he can't behave, then somebody should ask him to go somewhere else.

Yes, create a flash animation, laugh and hope that everything is solved. Guess what folks, that doesn't work!

Horatio, thank you for your words of wisdom! You're the first person I've seen who did not treat my and Jens's postings as equal in moral stature.

Yes, the forum moderators have indeed shirked their obligations. Much as I found Egg's Flash piece amusing, it did evade the issue I raise: did or did not Jens overstep the boundaries for decent postings?

I guess you all know MY answer. What is YOURS?

K
    www.graphics.com (columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")
    K
    www.graphics.com (occasional columnist, "The I of The Perceiver")

In each others mind, I am sure we all violate some form of proper forum "manners". It was only one thread so it wasn't like it was virus spreading to other places in the forum.

My personal interpretations were that there was certainly more than one comment that could have been stated differently. Unfortunately, the "bickering" did not accomplish anything (I got sick of it after a while), BUT there was hell of a lot of info to gleen in that thread. However, newfers may not see it that way and that's not good for the forum in general. The very people that some of us may have objected to HAVE ALSO CONTRIBUTED A GREAT DEAL to the forum. It's history, lets go forward. And if we're lucky maybe another "tif" will come around in another year so and we can all be entertained once again.

AND THANK YOU EGG FOR YOUR FINAL PUNCTATION ON THE MATTER.