Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Toolbar ( continue )

If you work with xara pro+, try this. Enable the light theme option (Ctrl, Shift, Alt + S). You find out that on the page and layers gallery, you are not longer able to see your page and layers names as they're invisible. Black text on black background?!!!!!
    Who thought of that? So for me who only use the light interface this bug rendering the program useless. This bug doesn't exists with xara designer x19. I updated to pro+ for better but it looks like i am going back to x19. Magix workspace is so much better and cleaner. Also if you try to bring the button palette up you find out all the tools are very jumpy especially when you try to resize the pallet.
    User friendly interface is a major selling point in a program. Xara pro + is a mess on this department.

Default Re: Toolbar ( continue )

you have to realise that the light interface is not officially supported by xara - whether they should provide such is a fair point, but so far they have not

but that explains the page and layer gallery effect, which as you say, makes it unusable
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    you have to realise that the light interface is not officially supported by xara - whether they should provide such is a fair point, but so far they have not

but that explains the page and layer gallery effect, which as you say, makes it unusable
    I wonder if there is any workaround in the registry or something. then again maybe not....

not that I know of for pro+ but others may have a way...
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...