Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Hamburger menu doesn't work in tablet format

Marc. not looked at your design but you have a 960x66px centred White box with no opacity (transparent) on the menu that has a link of javascript:; and which can cover the hamburger icon, even on Main.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

The issue (or least one of them ) is on the desktop variant where the sticky icon needs to be brought forward to the front. What appears to happen otherwise is that as the browser width decreases the sticky black banner slides across the sticky icon. This is not obvious because for some reason the designer placed the header above the top of the page.

When I tested this it worked OK.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Arrange_Bring_Menu_icon-to-front.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	133231

There are some strange objects scattered about which you can see if you switch to SOLO mode for each layer, including two white rectangles in the above image.

On the mobile layer text scrolls around the menu button and header which cannot be what was intended; easily fixed if you place a sticky header (same black rectangle) at the top of each page:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mobile_header.PNG 
Views:	25 
Size:	831.8 KB 
ID:	133232

Some text on the mobile home page has found its way to the MouseOver layer, again I doubt this was intended.

If you are still stuck I can upload the mods, but it's too big for TG.
    Gary
    www.initiostar.co.uk

Xara Designer Pro+ and Xara Designer Pro X 19.0.1.65946 DL x64 Feb 7 2023

Hello guys,
    Thanks Gary for your quick and right resolution. It works now.
    You are right, some intended things are travelling in the web site. I cleared them.
    I really appreciate your help. Thanks again.