Thank you for the reply Mark..............

I have used that method explained within the link. I have always used the "Save for web" option. The problem is:

When I create any text or anything else within ps that utilizes drop shadows, and then I save them with "Save for Web", it always makes the drop shadows solid black and looses the "shadowy" look of it.

Cna I just create the entire web page in PS and then use it as the background in frontpage? If so, How can I create it so that it does not "tile" the image in the background?
Meaning, should I create a background in ps utilizing a very large pixel rate and then add in the site content at 800 x 600 pixel rate? Then save the entire graphic and use as the backgtround for my frontpage page? By using this method, I am able to retain the drop shadow appearance I am looking for.

I know that some sort of adobe web software (Illustrator) would be the optimal choice, but I haven't had the chance to learn that one yet - although I do have it. So, how can I make it work in frontpage? For the time being?

Any help would be greatly appreciated..
SPL