Quote Originally Posted by WSNetwork View Post
But there are some bugs, wihich limitates the function.
Greetings Werner
Werner, your wishlist:
1. The skew angle of horizontally and vertically skewed objects should be displayed and changeable in the info bar.It's now only horizontally displayed and will reset to 0 after a change. If I set it to 22° it should show 22°.
2. I want to change/display the size of rounded corners (rectangle, quickshape) in units (changed in any unit anddisplayed in current unit).
3. I want to insert the "number of pages" to set up a pagecouter like "Side 1 from 10".
4. Multiobjekt tools like "Multi-rotation-tool" and "Multi-scale-tool". Every objekt would be separetly changed in one go.
5. Relicate-tool (copy the selected objekt horizontally an vertically like a labels sheet).
6. Standard vector-fill (like the Hatch-Pro-Tool from ArtWorks).
#1. I too have asked for this.
#2. These are currently in the range [0..1] that align with CSS border-radius. Unfortunately Xara fails here as you may discover when you add wide Line widths; Xra renders as dimensions in pixels rather than percentages and get the calculation wrong. Also reported.
#3. Now available in XPro+ so it will get to your XDA in due course when Magix decides.
#4. Having this would be useful.
#5. XPro+ and possibly XDPXv19 has this with Smart Duplicate.
#6. Again in XPro+ and XDPXv19, we have the opportunity to have the results of intersecting Shapes as SVG. Xara has yet to achieve Repeating Fills that remain as vector, from which one could build up a hatch.

The Xara approach to handling text justification is a mess.
When you include Paragraph or Text Backgrounds, or worse Borders, the mash together highlights all the problems you have found.

Xara have to fix text handling first that works properly in PDF exports and HTML rendering.

I feel your pain.

Acorn