Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Search Button

Default Re: Search Button

Quote Originally Posted by Freeliner View Post
    Sorry for the slow reply Acorn, went and tested positive so haven`t been doing too much web stuff the last few days. I`ll have alook at the file, thanks for the reply!
    Freeliner, wishing you a speedy recovery.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Acorn, I`m still struggling to get this working. I followed the info in post #7 but get this when viewing the page:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	search-box.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	30.3 KB 
ID:	131605

I admit to being a complete numpty when it comes to this level of web stuff so really could do with the complete idiots guide!

Freeliner, I cannot guess anything from the screenshot. The text file seems to be missing or the URL address to it is wrong.

Acorn

P.S. I'm glad you have recovered from your Covid infection.
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat