Quote Originally Posted by Initiostar View Post
Emmo, OK some questions and a suggestion: I am assuming we are talking about the slider on your Home page and not the same format Tile Slideshow 2 sliders you have on the other tabs such as Pub News? The other sliders seem to be working correctly?

1. If true, you have at least one other copy of the v17 Tile Slideshow 2 that works?

2. If true, copy and paste one your working Tile Slideshow 2 widgets to a separate document and check that it works as expected.

3. If true, drag and drop your new photos on to the first slide in the widget, but do no cover the slide; choose Add Photos.

4. Now drag your new photos from the Bitmap Gallery, or those that you want to replace over the current photos. When the Photos are in the the Bitmap Gallery, those added to the first slide can then be deleted.

5. Preview to check that is what you were expecting to see.

6. If true, delete the Tile Slideshow 2 widget from the Home page and (copy) and paste the widget from your new Xara document.

7. All should be well, but should all this fail to work correctly, just post a reply with the images in a Xara document here, together with the offending widget.

Footnote:
(i) Xara switched to using jQuery 3.6 when it released Pro v18.0, so I doubt my version of the v18 widget will work in v17 without separately loading JQuery3.6.
(ii) Where you see coinSliderNonav_v8_nn in the tab, 'nn' is not a version number - rather strangely it refers to each time you add or copy the widget into a document when it increments 'nn'+1

Gary
Emmo, edited step 3.