Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Website "can't" export

Quote Originally Posted by sakulmore View Post
    Thanks, Acorn.
    I still want ask: Is here any way to show specified navigation menu only if user is e.g. registered and logged in?
    Assuming your have control over your PHP scripts, you could swap out the current navbar for a second hidden one.

I might display the NavBars as standalone pages and present them in a IFRAME where the source is controlled by a registered flag.
    It then begs the question as to whether the extra pages and the special NavBar are also equally protected?

I am sure that what you are trying to achieve cannot be done without a solid technical specification underpinning it all.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

strange then, that the listed address of the company is in Faisalabad [Pakistan]
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    strange then, that the listed address of the company is in Faisalabad [Pakistan]
    @handrawn, the Spamming has been removed. Thank you for your help.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I think you were on to it by the time i tried to report it
    Nothing lasts forever...

Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
    I think you were on to it by the time i tried to report it
    handrawn, you were onto this next Spammer ahead of me this time. I had immediately flagged it as a WATCH and missed the blatant hijack! Thank you again.

Acorn

I would never wish that you be mis-quoted
    Nothing lasts forever...