Sorry Gary but I'm even more confused now. Barbara posted the following into this thread:

Hi.

If the contentiousness, arrogance, and signal-to-noise doesn't end with the latest post, I'll be forced to prune this entire thread and will not be happy for the time wasted.

These art stressful times for all of us, and there is no reason to port antagonism and verbal flosam over to tg.

Please think twice and post once.

I'm not open to discussing this any further

b
As the OP I had no idea what Barbara was refering to, I'd seen no such contentcious arrogant post ???? She stated she may prune the enire thread .... I have no idea why as there was no contentiousness, arrogant post. I'm completely at a loss.

I pruned some of the later posts after Barbara's comment. And please, this forum is comprised of member from all over the world, the majority of whom post in English as a courtesy even though English is not their primary language. This is not an All Thrash All The Time forum. Try to be positive and if you feel the need to be critical, please try to do it in a positive way.
As you are aware I was a moderator on TG for several years but I'm completely at a loss to understand the moderators interference within my thread....

Unless anybody has another solution to Egg's issue, I will close this thread.
NO, don't close my thread. To myself and other members there are no contentiousness or arrogant posts visible.

I believe the moderators need to look further into their moderation.