Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Simple jukebox stopped working on iphone and ipad

Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair View Post
    I can't even begin to thank you enough for this. Pretty certain I'd never have been able to work it out - way above my pay grade (if I had one)! It's a great solution. I only have one query and I'm sure there's an obvious solution that I don't know. It works almost perfectly on my iphone (hurrah) and on other platforms, but on my ipad in Chrome it's missing the right hand side of the plugin window (see attached pic) (fine in Safari). The other thing is on the iphone and ipad the player shows "Error" before any music has been played, once you click something it's fine. Is there anything I can do about this as it's the same in Chrome and Safari on the ioS platforms I can check.

Many thanks once again - I'd spent a lot of time and quite a lot of stress trying to find a solution but was obviously coming at it from the wrong start point (lesson learned).

You were right about the template - its an old one from the Classic set (Wildside), thanks for the advice.

Hilary

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0142.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	129218
    Well Hilary your afternoon just got better https://initiostar.co.uk/demo/jp/

I looked at the old Xara template; it has a number of flaws which will catch you out sooner or later. Attached XAR is a remodelled template without Xara's hidden old-style traps. You should be able to change anything now and it works. Page width increased, narrow page border removed, page and pasteboard have a named colour.

1. Is it just Chrome on iOS that is the problem; if so what is the iOS version(s)?

2. On your iPhone /iPad do get the "error" only with Chrome? the code sets the start source as scr=" " (i.e. empty) there's a way around this (I think).

I would use this XAR as your main site - it's has the embedded code.

Gary
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Initiostar; 24 March 2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Added XAR