The CHM file / help system will be discontinued soon in the future. We've already looked into replacement systems and it's not as straightforward as it appears.

The original system that produces the CHM has lots of variants, one for each product. We can't just import DP (which has everything) because if someone from say Web Designer goes to the help, they'll see lots of features that aren't available to them.

We can't produce one for each product because that would be duplicating the work a number of times, so my solution is a system that has everything but each help section is marked up for each product, so if you say check a box saying you have Web Designer, you'll only see articles that relate to what's in Web Designer.

If we're going to go down this road then we may as well review all the content (as I know a lot of it can be improved and screenshots are... old), so it's time consuming as well. Once its done its done, and keeping it updated will be easy but it's just that initial time investment to get it sorted is the hard part.

We'll try to keep a CHM file produced for offline users but I can't guarantee it. I don't have an ETA but I hope early next year.