Quote Originally Posted by behzad View Post
I also did not find the newer version installed alongside the previous version. Also one question Acorn. If I move from Pro to cloud. Does Xara when my subscription expires remains for me to use or I have to continue subscription?
behzad, thanks for the screenshot! I failed to capture it when I updated. I, too, don't have access to any earlier version. There are backed-up versions on my machine but no detail as to re-instate them.

If you move to XPro+, you have two possible routes:
  1. Tell Xara you want your XPro+ Update Service remaining cover to be added to your new subscription.
  2. Allow the Magix Update Service (MUS) to run out so you would have access to all online content until that time.

If (1.), remember to use Download All to get assets into you local cache.

When subscribing, do remember to include the LIFETIME voucher code to get a forever 50% discount.

When your MUS has stopped, you can still use your XDPX application, just without on-line assets.
No need to renew.

After your XPro+ up-front one year of subs has passed you can then choose to continue or stop and buy an update into the MUS all over again.
It will be interesting to see if LIFETIME cover includes lengthy sabbaticals should you ever decide to resubscribe.

Acorn