I was out of pocket most of yesterday, and back at it today.

@Gary, I really like all that you have done and agree not many would scroll through all those pages of pictures. It's great to offer an alternative to the customer. You've got some great ideas, and I appreciate your sharing your work. If we go with embedded supersite, I'd definitely need more instruction. It seems like @Egg may give more feedback as well.

@Egg, thank you for your observations. Since I work mostly with templates and widgets, it's wonderful to have input from those that have more experience with design, as you and @Gary. Years ago, before finding Xara, I did use Adobe Dreamweaver. Self taught, spent a bit of time getting basics on coding. That basic still helps me today. Without formal training in Dreamweaver, the transition to Xara templates works well for me. Perhaps I should look into more Xara tutorials to be better versed in Xara design outside of templates and widgets.

At this time, I'll sit tight and see if either of you have anything else to add. Then will plan to move forward to complete this project. Your help is much appreciated.