Dear "ernie-f"

Your response to my query is fantastic. This is what I wanted to know. Looks like you are the right guy that I need to speak to for a dude like me who is just starting on publishing e-book, magazine, newsletter and print books. I need to get some standard templates that I can follow. By the way I am using Pro X17.

Will you be so kind enough so send me a template with some dummy pages in which there are mix double-spread and single pages that is setup correctly so that I can use it to follow? I need a template say for creating a book to be printed by a printers hence need the bleed, safety margins set as well.

With this template I can then modify for say e-book or any other output.

There was one other question that I started in another thread titled "Headers and Footers" regarding on how do u go about creating them in a true DTP sense using Xara. Can u please provide your response in that thread so that all answers related to this topic will be in one place. Gary Priester, Acron have also given their input. Your valuable input will be much appreciated in this thread to so many of us who may starting out.

Thanks alot...hep much apprecaited.
Best Rgds
Kish