Quote Originally Posted by Gasmansteve View Post
Hi guys
New to the forum and also Xara software!. Thought I’d give you an update on this offer. I’m actually on day 21 trialling XP&GD 17 and somehow landed on your post. It’s on offer for £49.95 I think and they sent me a voucher for a tenner off so I’ve been thinking of buying it but the offer you posted seemed too good but I bought it anyway thinking if it updates to 17 great but it downloads 16 and then updates itself to 16.3. Not sure how the update promise thing works but I keep getting an update to 17 offer of £29.99. To be honest for what I use it for I can’t see any difference between 16 and 17 and anyway there’s usually a cheapo update offer in a month or two!. I forgot to mention there is also at bottom right on the basket page before buying it a further 20% code off so I got all the lot for £14 pound something.
For some reason you also get Music Maker which I haven’t sussed out yet and a pc tuning app ??. The Xara Page & layout seems useful as does the Photo one but I can live without the Photostory and the Web designer seems useful too. So all in all I’m very grateful for the pointer to this and a very happy chap!
Regards
Steve
Steve you have a bargain. Welcome aboard.