Quote Originally Posted by solent View Post
Hi everyone, thanks for thinking about this, the help for this states - Using template Navigation bars:
The Online Content Catalog contains a wide range of template Navigation bars for you to use. There are both horizontal and vertical bars and they are fully customizable. Just import a bar from the gallery to place it on your page. Or replace an existing bar by dropping the new one onto it – the new bar takes on all the button labels, links and menus of the bar it replaces.

This is my problem - it doesn't! I don't seem to be able to do either of these methods - so exactly how do I get one of the nav bars offered in the catalogue into my home page to replace the existing one and hence to have all the buttons links etc?
The "dropping" works and always has from the Local Designs gallery. Such an action is not possible form the browser that the OCC is presented, without serious coding change.

To get the NavBars into your Local designs gallery, open the blue folders Components > Print & Web Components and right-click on the blue Navigation Bars folder and pick Download All.
Use the drag and drop method from this populated folder.

Acorn