Quote Originally Posted by Lorrain View Post
It's amazing how unpleasant acorn can be to people who ask questions that seem stupid or incongruous to this man. He is certainly of superior intelligence and apparently has centuries of experience for forgetting that he too asked questions in the beginning that would seem stupid today in retrospect.
A forum is made to allow the less experienced to find help from the "elders", they should not be treated condescendingly.
This is the reason why I don't participate in the forum anymore (acorn is not the only one to behave like this here, I've never seen such an unpleasant forum).
You can banish me because these behaviors plus Magix's politics make me no longer interested in Xara, I made the mistake of buying her, too bad for me, I leave you between superior minds.
I don't know why you think you made a mistake in buying Xara, I have bought many programs over the years and even with all its faults it is one amazing program. As for Acorn, and others in my experience they have been nothing but helpful and believe me I have asked some very stupid questions and they have always been answered. The key is if you have a question search first and see, it may have been answered already. I hope you think about it and find that you are wrong and want to participate here as there is so much to learn!!!!