Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Music site: how to play and download the music?

My method was to upload the 'player page' (I actually did two, desktop and mobile) then create an iframe on the site itself to display the player.
    I manually created a folder called mp3 in public_html and uploaded the individual tracks to that directory. The 'playermain' and 'playermob' were uploaded via Xara to the public_html/player and public_html/playermob directories.

The coding looks scary, but the vast majority is in Codelandic and if left alone it won't attack you. The red text is the part you will play with. The first blocks of red text cover the look and feel of the player itself and will grab the graphics from the Named Objects included in the .web file. It took me several hours to get my head around it, but I suspect you will conquer the quest in a lot less time. The second red text is simply the name of the tracks and the numerical order in which to display them. The bottom red text is the path to the audio tracks.

Have fun.

>>>TG Audio Player.web <<<
    Last edited by Chris M; 21 February 2020 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Changed a path