Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

All PhotoImpact users are invited to a chat this evening on Starlink IRC at 5:00 PST (please adjust time for your time zone). The chat will be held on the #pibb channel. Answering your questions and attending to comments will be Colwin Chan and Michelle Gallina of Ulead. They are great folks who are very helpful and interested in keeping consumers happy.

Please try to attend, as the chats are always fun and informative. Bring your questions and a sense of humor. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes
    IP

All PhotoImpact users are invited to a chat this evening on Starlink IRC at 5:00 PST (please adjust time for your time zone). The chat will be held on the #pibb channel. Answering your questions and attending to comments will be Colwin Chan and Michelle Gallina of Ulead. They are great folks who are very helpful and interested in keeping consumers happy.

Please try to attend, as the chats are always fun and informative. Bring your questions and a sense of humor. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Stephanie's PhotoImpact Tutorials
    PhotoImpact 8 and 7 Classes
    IP

I didn't see this until today. Was a transcript made?

CCUnet
    IP

It's over at PhotoImpact Bulletin Boards This link will take you right there to it!!

They mostly covered allot of friendly banter but more importantly there was coverage on distributing PI 8 in Canada, CYMK output from PI8 and what you would most like to see in PI9 (improved brushes was the most popular!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] ) I personally didn't make it but I read the trascript from top to bottom. There were other questions that I didn't see get talked about, so I NEED to make an effort to attend the next one!!

Hope that help ya!!

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

Richard, bear in mind that anyone can get Mirc, (or use the link on Stephanies board) and start a chat any time. Just post a message that you're in chat. Usually some folks show up. Most of us use AIM a lot, as well.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP

IP

I'll keep that one in mind!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Richard [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    Richard

---Wolff On The Prowl---
    IP

Thanks for posting the transcript.

CCUnet
    IP