Quote Originally Posted by hseiken View Post
PS if you'd like, I can show you a project I did with a client so you can visually see what I mean...one where I did all these steps and what they ended up with. It's up to you whether this seems like an approach you'd feel comfortable with but I'm more than willing to show you an actual case of where it worked out for everyone, which ultimately is the goal! You get to be creative and the client gets something they like.
Yes I would like to see it, but you need to understand one thing. I just enjoy working with graphics and am not really very talented, hence TJ and others I have done stuff for are not really clients as this is a hobby for me. I just do it for a few local businesses that are friends of mine. That is not to say I do not give them my best, but my best as you can see by logo I have shown here is not professional. I wish I had the talent I see here on TG, but in reality I am just a old man with a hobby. I do thank you for the advise along with everyone else and would very much enjoy seeing your process. Thank You!