Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I hope you'll all join me in welcoming two new moderators to the Xara X forum.

Ross Macintosh and Eric (Egg) Bramhill have both been valuable contributors to the forum over the past few months and we believe their input really helps boost the quality of content here.

I'm sure you'll all agree that their new "promotion" will only serve to make this forum even better.

I'd also like to thank both Nathan and Waldo for their contributions in the past and for graciously stepping aside to let Ross and Eric take over.

Ed

I hope you'll all join me in welcoming two new moderators to the Xara X forum.

Ross Macintosh and Eric (Egg) Bramhill have both been valuable contributors to the forum over the past few months and we believe their input really helps boost the quality of content here.

I'm sure you'll all agree that their new "promotion" will only serve to make this forum even better.

I'd also like to thank both Nathan and Waldo for their contributions in the past and for graciously stepping aside to let Ross and Eric take over.

Ed

Nice to have you boys on the right side of the law [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard Eric and Ross.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

Be It Every So Humble...

For your new high reponsibility and risky position.

Kind regards,

ivan [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Before you get knighted, you have to spend a night fully awake in a chilly chapel and afterwards you have to go out and kill dragons.

Congratulations, Sir Ross and Sir Eric, Princess Xara will be in even better hands with you at her side. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Winters where it\'s cold, summers where it\'s hot

It's about time they stepped into the "official" position,Ivan's most likely not far behind!

Dennis

<a href=http://www.inconnect.com/~dennisco>Carillus Design</a>
    <a href=http://www.djart.com>DJArt & Design</a>

Thank you for adding more value to this already wonderful resource.

Bob C.

Congratulation, Ross and Eric (Egg)! I too want to voice my appreciation for the many wonderful contributions you've made to the forum in the brief few months I've been lurking here. I imagine you'll have even more time to devote to your duties here now that you can quit your day jobs for the big money of being XaraX moderators (right, Gary and Sean??).

At the same time, I'll second Dennis's nomination of Ivan as a future moderator.

Y'all really know how to make XaraX sing.

joroho
    Wise men still seek Him.

Congratulations, Ross and Egg! Never forget that Xara X can be used for good or evil. May you have the strength to show us the way.

Bryan

A big hearty Congratulations Ross & Egg!

Now it's official! Thanks so much for what you've shared already... looking forward to what you'll be sharing in the future!

from the Cradle of Confederation
    The Wheel Brat
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    ------ O
    ----- /-
    ---- ( )\\_
    The WheelBrat ~ Faisg air an Aird-a-Tuath, Canada