You're most welcome, Mike.

Now I created this in sections, progressively using a Boolean operation to make the thing one, big, probably unwieldy piece.

Anyone and everyone should feel free to Break Shapes, sent the largest piece to Back, give it a new light colorm and then knock yourselves out, figuratively, recoloring the interior of the emblem drawing.

Then Ctrl+A, then Ctrl+G because why not?

Oh, here's an oldie but mouldie I designed a good 10 years ago. This book was completely written, but at the very last moment, Microsoft totally changed the features and interface. No way Wiley and I could do day and date, I busted severely to both write the book (and do screen captures) and design the cover.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GA never published.jpg 
Views:	412 
Size:	155.0 KB 
ID:	125190

I DID get to play with the beta and it was a killer upgrade to Creature House Expressions 2. None of the killer features made it to the final shipping, Microsoft as always screwed up a graphics program and then gave it away for free, and about the only good thing about the 4 month adventure was getting paid for a book not published, and getting up to speed with the program. I took a liking to it after immersing myself in it.

So WHY am I posting this book cover here? Because the program wasn't fully functional as we worked toward our deadlines, so I used Xara to draw most of the cover and lay it out.

Wouldn't I make a great sniveling sidekick to a villain in cartoons?

-g