Quote Originally Posted by Lorrain View Post
Moreover, the forum gives the impression of being the preserve of a few people who rule it and sometimes have a perfectly unpleasant and sufficient behaviour towards other members, it is the first time I have seen it so much on a forum. I myself am a moderator on a forum and I have difficulty understanding these behaviours, certainly due to the long standing of these people and who feel all-powerful.
I suggest that TGers who appear regularly on TG are strong supporters of the Xara Desktop applications and who are made impotent, not all-powerful, by the failure of MagiXara to engage constructively. Those who are disrespectful of Posters are quickly censured by a vigilant corpus of volunteer moderators; a task for which I have great respect.

If there are a "few people" who contribute then the fault is not with them but with MagiXara who are succeeding in driving off the old Customer base in search of a larger but transient market share. Do the developers and designers of the product whose forum you moderate engage?

Acorn