After a month of experience with Xara's new Fit-to-width" option, I have mixed feelings.

Have you (anybody who uses the fit-to-width option) gotten any feedback from visitors?

It is a little disconcerting to go to a website and suddenly without warning the page changes size.

If I were a first-time-visitor, I think I'd exit immediately. Too many stories about people causing harm to your computer.

If I were a regular visitor, I think it might get rather annoying. It is getting more annoying to me every time I log on to one of our websites and the page suddenly j-j-jumps to a different size.

So... I am switching them back to just the 3 variants, and I am adding the Add This buttons back to the bottom of the pages (now that the Add This buttons know where the bottom of the page is).

I guess I'll just slowly keep converting our sites over to Wordpress. I don't expect it to last forever - nothing does. In the last 18 years I've gone from Trellix to Cute Site Builder (Trellix by another name) to very brief encounters with a few I'd rather not remember to Xara and now to Wordpress.