Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I love this program for the graphics and navbars that can be created, but I've given up trying to use templates. I just create my graphics and Navbars and incorporate them into my site using Homesite.

Given that, I'm having problems creating Navbars that have submenus. If I simply have first level menus everything works fine. If I add a sub-menu item and then bring the script into Homesite, then try to display the page, I get a message about Javascript errors.

Once I get rid of any submenus everything's fine.

Is it possible to create submenus without using site templates from Webstyle?

Anyone have any thoughts or encountered similar behavior?

I love this program for the graphics and navbars that can be created, but I've given up trying to use templates. I just create my graphics and Navbars and incorporate them into my site using Homesite.

Given that, I'm having problems creating Navbars that have submenus. If I simply have first level menus everything works fine. If I add a sub-menu item and then bring the script into Homesite, then try to display the page, I get a message about Javascript errors.

Once I get rid of any submenus everything's fine.

Is it possible to create submenus without using site templates from Webstyle?

Anyone have any thoughts or encountered similar behavior?